every other orange


a warm wind to cool you off



One of the first things that my Dad and I did was drive out to Antelope Island. The island is massive! I was expecting some small little, petting farm-ish island and I was certainly surprised to see just how big it was. There were tons of bison and Dad and I probably would have stayed for awhile and hiked around if it hadn't been for the extremely aggressive gnats! I think I might give the park another try next week with my Mom and sister... we will see.

In other news, Josh and I did Crescent Crack yesterday. An awesome little 2 pitch 5.7 with an incredibly fun chimney at the start of pitch two. I am really enjoying getting back into trad - especially since I have not yet led anything and frayed nerves are not yet a factor :) I promise to bring a camera up next time, at least I promise that I will try.

1 Responses to “a warm wind to cool you off”

  1. # Blogger Wasatch Girl

    Yeah, Antelope Island is awesome. I have now taken three sets of visitors there and never been let down. My friend from Seattle actually got to see a herd of a thousand (no joke) bison. It was so amazing!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.