every other orange


the black flies are to blame

I'm still not quite sure how I'm going to work this dual climbing blogs thing - but right now I have posted something completely different on my SheSends Blog. So, please go check out that one as well.

On the 4th a group of us went up to Ferguson to climb in the shade and enjoy some stream-cooled beer. The climbing was excellent as usual and I again got on my new favorite route, Extreme Unction. I think that I will be leading that one next time we get over there, this last time I mock led it and figured out what gear I would want to place... so I know that I can do it :) After the climbing, we hiked back out to the mouth of the canyon and watched about 8 different sets of fireworks going off. It was a pretty awesome 4th!

This last Saturday I quit my job at No Worries because of the on going sexual harassment. I'm sure that many of you have seen me rather depressed over the last couple weeks and I can now say that things are starting to look up. Although I had to leave my very lucrative job, I am much happier and am going to an interview in about an hour. (Wish me luck!) I have also be given an interesting but potentially awesome offer for this coming winter... more updates as plans become more solid!

1 Responses to “the black flies are to blame”

  1. # Blogger Wasatch Girl

    Shit girl! If you lead Extreme Unction you will be my hero for life. I still haven't done that thing clean on a top rope. There is one move that likes to shut me down. I haven't been there for a couple years, so should probably hop on it again. However... classic climb, eh?!

    As for the two blogs, I was running into the same problem. I have started to just put a separate entry that is a trackback. I still am not convinced this is the best method but I don't know if pasting the info on both is good either. Let me know what you conclude.

    You rock! What do you think about Joes on the 24th?  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.