every other orange


Double lives divide

The above picture was taken by Josh while bouldering at White Pine... finally a picture of me climbing :) I have recently started blogging on SheSends website (not quite fully functional but the blogs do work). You should really check it out... and I will soon put a link on the top!

2 Responses to “Double lives divide”

  1. # Blogger Wasatch Girl

    Bouldering eh? Wasn't it too hot? Or are you just a rockstar? Wait... don't answer that... cuz I know you are a rockstar!  

  2. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    You really loved that rock didn't you. I can tell by the embrace.
    - I love the pix of Beau of SheSend.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.