every other orange


when time makes patience difficult


Mom, Cynthia and I decided to travel to the spiral jetty one of the days that they were here. The jetty was pretty cool, but the highlight was by far when my sister fell into the lake and discovered that you really do float in the Great Salt Lake! After many minutes of spinning and trying to fully submerge ourselves the interestingly gross nature of the lake finally got to us and we got out. As my skin started to dry salt crystals formed on everyone of my hairs, it was awesome! Well worth the hour and a half trip into the middle of no where...

2 Responses to “when time makes patience difficult”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    How bizarre and kinda disgusting! - DJ  

  2. # Blogger Neal

    hiya!,

    you got to the spiral jetty too! Had a great time when I was there in January, although I'd guess it was a little colder for me than it is now :)

    Hope all's well, and you sound in a much more positive frame of mind in this blog posting

    From that Irish traveller wishing he was in SLC,
    Neal :)
    http://nmcquaid.blogspot.com  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.