every other orange


mirrors show the dream

Bret, Josh and I went up to Ferguson Canyon the other day to get in some nicely cool and shaded mid-summer climbing. The climbing was quite fun and really nice and cool. I meant to take more pictures, but I forgot :) There was this really nice sunset as we left the canyon though.

I went for an awesome hike up in Millcreek on my last day off... I went up Grandeur Peak (one of the shorter peaks surrounding the valley, 8299ft). The hike was an over all 8 miles and it kicked my ass. I really need to get into better shape!

0 Responses to “mirrors show the dream”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.