every other orange


candy colored frown


Beau has been especially happy lately as I have started working from home everyday. He gets to go for a run or walk on my lunch breaks and we play a little when it gets slow. I kind of enjoy it too :)

It is bouldering season again! Finally it is cooling down enough to start attacking the boulders in LCC. Josh and I have been doing a little bouldering in White Pine lately... the place is pretty fun. There is a pretty sweet problem down near the bottom of the area (pictured above). It has 2 monsterous moves on it and I think that I can do both of them. I did get the first one after a few attempts, but the second is taking more courage than I have mustered so far. Soon...

2 Responses to “candy colored frown”

  1. # Blogger Wasatch Girl

    I lover your posts! Bummer you didn't find much at Castle. I went there earlier this year but the temps were WAY too hot!  

  2. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    What a beautiful puppy!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.