every other orange


tiny feet


I was looking at the pictures from Climb4Life today and I found a picture of my foot :) (taken by Ben Moon) I am having a hard time believing that my feet are really that small. Even though I know they are.
I went climbing in Eldo with Mike this morning. It was a lot of fun. We climbed the two pitch route Blind Faith on theWest Face of the Bastille and then Mike fooled around on Your Mother for awhile.
Not sure what I am going to be doing tonite...but I'm sure i'll have fun!

1 Responses to “tiny feet”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    awwwwwweee,such cute little feet.
    did you look at the pix of dad and i @ h&b's party?
    by the way, "fooled around on your mother"?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.