every other orange


and it snows

it has been far too cold and rainy here in Salt Lake - so much so that all the mountains and foothills have snow on them! I have been trying to get outside to climb on my day off but the weather has stopped that so far... today however looks gorgeous and I should be out there in about 20 minutes :)

3 Responses to “and it snows”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Yeah, I was calling a publisher in your old stomping grounds of Boulder a few days ago and the lady I talked to mentioned it was starting to snow. I guess I lucked out last year when I visited in October and got extra warm weather! - DJ  

  2. # Blogger Matt

    Wow. Picture, and new site design, are hot. So is Florida, by the way. 90 degrees tomorrow. 94 yesterday.  

  3. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Yeah! I love the new colors. The only thing that I would change, if possible, is to line the text width up with the photo width. I love ya, Honey! Mumzi  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.