every other orange


burnt by snow


My parents, Josh and I stopped in Bryce before heading back to Moab. We had stopped their before, but hadn't really spent any time there. Unfortunately, this visit was no different. Josh and I took a quick hike down into the HooDoos, but otherwise, we only walked to a couple outlooks.



Above is my mom with her new arm attachment (hint* it is the camera). Aside from our hike in the Narrows, I rarely saw her without it... and I must say that I was a bit jealous. My little point and shoot can get very limiting.


It was great having both of my mom and dad visit. I wish that I could come home this Christmas, but at least we had a great week together here in Moab.

1 Responses to “burnt by snow”

  1. # Blogger Matt

    please keep posting pictures. yours are ridiculously gorgeous.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.