every other orange


boulder canyon

Today was my first climbing experience in Boulder Canyon. It was definatly fun- we spent the first hour hiking up, down and around trying to find Happy Hour Crag to the point of giving up, which is ofcourse when it was found. We did this really great slab route, some 5.11 which I am having a hard time locating in the guide book. It could be Last Laugh or Teetotaler... or I could be completely off. Anyways, it was fun. I am off now- as soon as the parents get back -to have some dinner made for me and to watch movies (which has very swiftly become my halloween tradition without me noticing).

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 Responses to “boulder canyon”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Your mum gave me the link to your site Porscha. I have to say that all the pics of the places you've climbed are amazing, and would be quite awesome to visit.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.