every other orange


Merry Christmas

Despite having to work 6-2:30 today, it has been a pretty good Christmas. Work was slow enough at 7 that I was able to Skype my family and open presents with them. Mom made Josh, Beau and I all matching stockings and they are quite cute. You can see a close up of mine in the picture.
It was weird today. People kept coming on chat and saying that I shouldn't have to work on Christmas, but there they were, causing the demand that was making us work in the first place. I don't see why we couldn't just revert back to being a normal non-live chat site for just one day.
Ah well, I'm done now. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Responses to “Merry Christmas”

  1. # Blogger Neal

    And Merry Christmas in return from Ireland.
    hope 2008 is a great year!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.