every other orange


the absence of misery


The holidays are finally over! I was really close to loosing it a couple times at work, but thankfully the stress didn't get me too bad. The multi-tasking can be insane in my job! It is finally starting to slow down again, and although new tasks have been added in, we don't Have to chat while doing these as well. I would like to see any other retail worker help three people at the same time all day, everyday. It really is a lot to ask.


In other news, I've still been able to explore the areas around Moab. My recent hikes were in the canyons of Millcreek. The river was frozen this weekend, so I was able to easily get to the right fork and spend a good day alone in a gorgeous canyon. It might be because I was reading The Hobbit, but I really felt like I was on some grand adventure :)

1 Responses to “the absence of misery”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Ah,yes... the Hobbit. A grand adventure indeed. Enjoy.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.