every other orange


the buttery flex

Josh and I had tried to hike to Delicate Arch for the sunset a couple times before, but hadn't quite made it in time. But, on Friday, we finally made it. It was one of the coldest nights that we've had so far this winter, but when we arrived there were still 4 photographers stationed with their tripods and equipment. I can't imagine what it looks like in the peak season, when the temps are much more favorable.
Despite the cold, we were also able to get a climb and a half in this afternoon. The climb was pretty awesome but I am still struggling with some fear issues. I think that I need to do some serious thinking about climbing - like why I like it, and what is really scaring me...

0 Responses to “the buttery flex”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog


XML

Powered by Blogger

based on a

make money online blogger templates



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.