every other orange


Top 10

I think that the taking a break idea would be best. Thank you for the comments though, I am going to look into saving all of the thoughts on this blog. As far as a top 10 goes... here is a rough list. I'm still debating the order, but this is basically it.

The Color of Magic
Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians
Einstein's Dreams
The Fellowship of the Ring (I liked it much better the second time around.)
Witches Abroad
Pride and Prejudice
The Light Fantastic
Small Gods
The Hobbit
The Rock Warrior's Way

2 Responses to “Top 10”

  1. # Blogger twisted-yarns

    Hey, post something will ya?!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be familiar with
    then you can write if not it is complicated to write.


    Here is my web site found it for you  

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.