every other orange


everyone gets scared


Josh and I have been visiting the local sport climbing crag more these days (meaning what exactly... I'm not sure). I got pretty tired of trad climbing all last spring and winter, so the sportness has made me happy. We even got to climb with a "climbing legend" for a while last weekend, and learned that even the pros get sketched out on the scary climbs. It definitely made me feel better about being scared, but still wish that I was a stronger climber. Ah, well... someday right?

AND... for everyone that doesn't already check my flickr pictures from time to time, I would encourage it. I tend to post a lot more pictures there and sometimes include more stories. The link is also in the menu bar.

0 Responses to “everyone gets scared”

Post a Comment



© 2006 every other orange | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.